Tech Talk’s Mission
To discover, engage & connect with start-ups, technology companies and innovative entrepreneurs, within each region; and to publish their story to the world and the investment community, via a technology focused TV channel, with all information available by segment and vertical 24/7, on-demand, globally.
“Our goal is to become the default technology and innovation news source and partner exchange for startups, technology companies & entrepreneurs worldwide”
Jonny Caplan – Co-founder & Executive Producer
- Real-time production of engaging content on Entrepreneurs, Start-ups and Innovation
- Reaching all verticals of Technology, from Robotics and AI to Medical, Educational & more
- Interviews shot on location with the founders and team in their place of business
- Tel Aviv launched: Sept 2017 – New York launch: Feb 2018 – London launch: Mar 2018
- 6 total launch Markets for 2018 / 20 locations by 2020
- Covering major global Tech Hubs: The Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific & The Middle East
- 2 monthly Episodes per market: 4 startups per episode (48 interview segments monthly)
- Revenue derived through Sponsorship, Advertising, Content Licencing, Franchising, Data Reporting, Exchange Network
Tech Talk Media is an independent News Agency focused on technology, upcoming start-ups, innovative entrepreneurs and concepts – filmed and produced locally by technology entrepreneurs & start-up experts from the hottest technology hubs on the planet.
Jonny Caplan – Co-founder, Host & Executive Producer
Jonny was born London-UK, taking an early interest in technology and business, he founded his first business at just 14 years old, went on to win the Duke of Edinburgh Award for Commerce at school, then founded a series of Web, Gaming and AR related companies prior to his move to Tel-Aviv in 2012. Working with worldwide clientele as managing partner of Englishman Consulting, Jonny lends his unique blend of tech, commerce and smarts to B2B and B2C companies seeking to improve their results in global markets.
Ronald R. Hans – Co-founder & Commercial Director
Born in Chicago-USA and educated at the University of Kansas, Ronald’s 25+ years in Mobile Technology includes working with the likes of global giants like Samsung, Motorola, and Telefonica in local markets such as the USA, Latam, APAC and EMEA. Currently, Ronald is based in the greater New York City Area and is the Vice President of Markets for PCS Wireless, a $1b distributor of Mobile Devices into more than 80+ countries.
Request an Investor Deck
If you would like to learn more about this company please complete the form below to request their investor deck. Please indicate in the subject line which company’s information you would like to receive.